This is one of my fave pics of our sweet little granddaughter. She is such a joy and delight and has been such a blessing to our family. Jesus loved the little children,,, I have to think one of the reasons is their total innocence and trust. They are so not touched by the sin that will surely come their way and change them. Oh, that we could all be so pure and innocent. As I sit here and write this, I realize that it is such a blessing and gift that God has given me to be a mother and now a grandmother. I desire to reflect God's love to Emilynn so that she might know the perfect love that only comes from Him. Thank you, Father, for such a blessing and for giving me the eyes and heart to see and know it. Praise our perfect Father in Heaven. I pray that God's grace will always be evident to Emilynn Grace. I love you, Emilynn.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment